Say hello to something scary, the monster in your bed. Just give in and you won’t be sorry.
Welcome to my other side... Hello, I'm Kyrie. I don't really blog anything specific, just whatever I like.
Putting your hand over a girls mouth to stop people hearing her moaning is the hottest thing
Kissing her and letting her moan into your mouth is even sexier
i have no interest in small talk tell me about ur childhood and what ur parents are like and how many siblings u have and if u are afraid of death or if u believe in an afterlife and what ur favorite movie is and if u like romantic comedies or horror movies or action movies and what kind of music u like and why and tell me the bands or artists u loved in middle school but are too ashamed to admit to anyone else
This is the main reason for my general annoyance with lack of size regulation in the fashion industry…
men’s pants are labeled by waist and inseam measurement. women’s pants are labeled by voodoo. even though i do not buy women’s pants, i can recognize this as objectively dumb.
THE NOTES ON THIS
because i can’t stress this enough. this is why i don’t let the numbers get to me. as jumpingjacktrash so eloquently said “women’s pants are labeled by voodoo.”
so when boys make fun of girls taking forever to shop and trying everything on
WE FUCKING HAVE TO OR NOTHING WILL FIT
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
It may have been in bits and pieces, but I gave you the best of me.
Jim Morrison (Via 39crimes)
If I am ignoring you, I apologize. I become distracted and will focus on one thing a while. Sometimes I’m just emotionally overwhelmed and I have to lay down for a while. I’m not ignoring you because it’s you it’s because life is distracting and hard and so sometimes I just need to stop talking to people and sometimes I do that suddenly.